The Communiqué is the official publication of the Oklahoma Veterinary Medical Association. It is published quarterly and distributed to Oklahoma veterinarians, students, technicians, staff, other state veterinary medical associations, and organizations interested in the activities of the Association and dedicated to the enhancement of the veterinary profession.
2013 Publication Issues
February 1, 2013
May 1, 2013
August 1, 2013
November 1, 2013
- The Oklahoma Veterinary Medical Association reserves the right to reject advertising felt not in keeping with the publication’s standards.
- Advertising which simulate reading matter will be plainly marked “advertisement” in a typeline above or below insertion, in accordance with postal regulation.
- Cancellation will not be accepted after the closing date (see deadlines to the left). Payment must be submitted with advertisement. Outstanding payments must be brought up to date before any new advertising will be inserted.
- Initial review of proposed advertising or classified ads will be made by the editors.
- The OVMA is only responsible for providing advertising space, and is not liable for the content of advertisements appearing in the Communiqué .
- A signed contract must be submitted with each application prior to publication.
- An advertiser may change the copy of an ad in any issue. The ad will be repeated as in the previous issue if the publisher has not received new copy by the issue deadline specified on this page.
- Insert advertising will be accepted on a limited basis.
- Payment must accompany all advertising contracts.